The A.I. version of the Drum Kit kit is a deluxe version of the original Drum Kit Kit. It features an on-board Ardunio, MIDI out, and an FTDI connection. You can connect it to your computer to play music using software like Apple’s Garage Band, Abelton’s Live, etc, or you can us the MIDI-out port and connect the drum kit to your standard MIDI equipment.
- On board ATmega (frees up your Arduino for other projects).
- Screw terminals for the drum pad connections (makes changing pads easier).
- On-board Din-5 MIDI-out jack (Use the DKKAI, with your other MIDI equipment).
- FTDI compatible 90° pin header (makes it easy to program or use our Serial to MIDI software on your computer).
- DC 2.1mm power jack (power the Drum kit while “one the road”).
- All the ATmega digital pins are brought out in two rows of connectors with standard 0.1″ spacing. With, +5 volts and ground (make your own accessories, selector buttons etc …).
- Four corner mounting holes (Build the Drum Kit into a project box and mount it).
- On board voltage regulator.
- Power selector jumper for USB (via optional FTDI cable) or DC power jack.